Our Gas Quality Competence Centre answers chemical analysis and process engineering questions in all matters connected with the transportation and use of natural gas.
Our Competence Centre uses high-performance methods and processes for the analysis of gases and accompanying substances and can draw on many years of experience in the operation of our transmission system and cooperation with customers.
The full range of our laboratory services if of course also available to other companies and organisations. They include:
- Determination of natural gas compositions in accordance with DVGW Code of Practise G 260
- Natural gas analyses up to C14
- Determination of trace concentrations of accompanying substances
- Water analyses on preheaters in accordance with DVGW Code of Practise G 495
- Natural gas safety data sheet
- Natural gas orientation values
- and much more
Our Gas Quality Competence Centre is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001. The natural gas analysis laboratory is accredited to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.