The "Energy Policy Dialogue 2017" hosted by Open Grid Europe was held in the Sanaa building at the Zeche Zollverein colliery. The aim of this format is to contribute to the current energy policy debate and to strengthen the dialogue between politics and business. Our summary of the panel discussion gives you interesting insights into the event on 7 November 2017.
This year’s panellists were:
- Dr Jens Andersen, Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft, Group Representative for Natural Gas Mobility
- Dr Jörg Bergmann, Open Grid Europe GmbH, Spokesman of the Management Board
- Christoph Dammermann, State Secretary of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of North Rhine-Westphalia NRW
- André Stinka, Member of the NRW state parliament and Spokesman for the Environment, Agriculture, Nature and Consumer Protection of the SPD state parliamentary group
- Dr Carsten Voigtländer, CEO of Vaillant GmbH
Moderator: Matthias Killing, SAT. 1