Once a year Open Grid Europe organises the dialogue event "Energiepolitischer Dialog" ("Energy Policy Dialogue") at its site in Essen. The aim is to make a contribution to the current energy policy debate and to strengthen the dialogue between politics and business. Our compilation gives you a few insights into the event and the dialogue.
On the podium this year were:
- Garrelt Duin, Economics Minister of North Rhine Westphalia
- Dr. Oliver Geden, German Institute for Intentional and Security Affairs, Head of EU/Europe Research Group
- Stephan Kamphues, Chairman of the Board of Management of Open Grid Europe
- Roger Kohlmann, Member of the General Executive Management Board of the German Association of Energy and Water Industries (BDEW)
- Andreas Mihm, FAZ, Economics Correspondent (Moderator)