Once a year Open Grid Europe organises the dialogue event "Energiepolitischer Dialog" ("Energy Policy Dialogue") at its site in Essen. The aim is to make a contribution to the current energy policy debate and to strengthen the dialogue between politics and business. Our compilation gives you a few insights into the event and the dialogue.
Panellists at the 1st Energy Dialogue hosted by Open Grid Europe:
- Dietmar Brockes, Member of North Rhine-Westphalian Parliament, Energy Spokesman of FDP Parliamentary Party
- Dietmar Bückemeyer, Stadtwerke Essen AG, Technical Director, President of Deutscher Verein des Gas- und Wasserfachs e.V. (DVGW)
- Peter Franke, Federal Network Agency, Vice-President
- Stephan Kamphues, Open Grid Europe GmbH, CEO
- Jan Karl Karlsen, Statoil Deutschland GmbH, Head of Berlin Office
- Oliver Krischer, Member of Bundestag, Deputy Chair of Bündnis 90/ Greens Parliamentary Party