Data retrieval, energy calculation with DVGW G 685, network account allocation, compliance with and monitoring of all laws, regulations and deadlines. Proper energy data management poses great challenges for every company and its employees.
Open Grid Europe takes over your energy data management. Our employees set your data on the way, monitor the regularity according to legal limits and regulations of the German Association (DVGW), starting from the data retrieval, plausibility, substitute value and disturbance monitoring up to market communication in the currently valid data format.
We carry out all daily and / or monthly processes for you.
Do you have questions or special requirements? Please contact us. We look forward to your request.
What we offer
- Readout of all retrievable data.
- Energy determination, plausibility check, substitute value generation and K-number check as well as correction according to DVGW G 686 and DVGW 486.
- Energy determination and ensuring compliance with the applicable KoV.
- Data delivery or provision to the market partners.
- Daily reference caloric values.
- Carry out your network account allocation processes.
- End to end: On request, we take over the tasks of data acquisitions to data transmission.
- We give you the choice; we take over your energy data management in the daily and/ or monthly process.
- Daily monitoring of your measuring equipment.
- Fault messages in case of retrieval problems and implausible data.
- Utilizing the expertise and experience of qualified employees of Germany’s leading gas transmission operator.
- Quality assurance of your network account by means of established and professional processes as well as IT systems.
- Minimizing your regulatory and economic risk.