A key prerequisite for using a gas transmission or trans-regional distribution system is the commercial marketing, processing and billing of capacities. Network operators have to offer non-discriminatory processes that are conducted, depending on network point type, by means of an auction on the PRISMA capacity platform or an online booking in our VMS capacity marketing system. As the largest gas transmission system operator in Germany, Open Grid Europe markets an annual entry and exit capacity of around 679 billion kWh at approximately 1,088 entry and exit points.
What we offer
- Registration and credit rating checks as part of capacity marketing
- Processing and management of entry and exit contracts and/or internal orders
- Compilation of network access conditions and price sheet
- Coordination of internal orders and/or execution of internal order in upstream network
- Marketing of capacities
- Customer administration and support
- Internal and external reporting
- Report and forecast on capacity marketing and customer development
- Complying with statutory and regulatory data publishing obligations including communication of network access conditions, fees, capacities etc.
- Preparation of BNetzA (German Federal Network Agency) notifications
- Gas transport billing
- Analysis of contracts in respect of billing-related content
- Plausibility check of entry and exit data in the accounting systems
- Auditable documentation of accounting process
How you benefit
- We offer you an all-round service from customer registration and accounting to billing: everything from a single source. Supporting our customers and keeping them satisfied is our priority and a matter of course for us.
- We maintain the necessary IT systems and interfaces (e.g. to PRISMA); via shared services you can substantially reduce high implementation and maintenance costs.
- Due to our own obligations as a network operator, combined with our high standards and expertise, you can rest assured that you will always be up-to-date on the latest regulatory matters and processing issues.