In the event of major works on a gas transportation system such as laying branch or connecting lines or installing new groups of valves and fittings, some of the pipelines have to be taken out of operation. This can be avoided by using hot tapping and plugging techniques.
Hot tapping allows new piping to be tied into a system without interrupting the gas supply, while the plugging technique enables repairs or tie-ins to be carried out without shutting down pipelines. This is done by installing plugging devices on either side of the respective pipeline section and connecting both ends with a bypass line. A further benefit is the avoidance of gas losses and methane emissions.
- Tapping up to DN 1400 and DP 100
- Plugging up to DN 1200 and DP 100
- Mobile bypass-lines up to DN 150 and DP 100
- Specific turn key service
- Qualified welding technology according DVGW GW 350
- Certified according ISO 9001
- Customer-specific solution