Open Grid Europe owns and operates mobile gas pressure regulating and metering (GPRM) stations which you can use under a comprehensive, bespoke service contract, for example when you want to maintain the gas flow during work on a pipeline or require a temporary feed-in point to your gas grid.
- Pressures of up to 84 bar
- Volumetric flow rates of 800 to 100,000 m3/h
- Can be connected to telemetry systems
- Adjustable pressures, flows and blending ratios
- Gas quality conversion from H-gas to L-gas, if required
Thanks to the modular design of the system we can build a mobile station tailored to your specific needs complete with all necessary modules such as filters, pre-heaters, instrumentation and control equipment.
Our comprehensive service includes the following:
- Design, configuration and testing of the mobile station
- Installation and tie-in
- DVGW acceptance
- Briefing of support staff